Top 5 Drinks to Help You Lose Fat!
My friend and fitness expert, Larry North used to tell me not to waste my calories on drinks! Drinks like sodas, juice and energy drinks are full of sugar and are not helpful during any diet. For example, here’s a list of some popular drinks and it’s calories.
Soda 12-ounces 124-189 calories
Sweet Tea 12-ounces 129-143 calories
Apple Juice 12-ounces 169-175 calories
Energy drink 12-ounces 160 calories
But there are some drinks that actually help you lose fat.
1. Water – This is the single best choice for losing weight. It not only helps cleanse toxins in the body but it can boost your metabolism.
2. Green Tea – Green Tea is said to also help boost your metabolism and fight body fat. It is especially good to help stimulate body fat loss around your stomach.
3. Black coffee – This drink acts the same way as water and green tea. It stimulates your thermogenesis which boosts your metabolism. It’s not a good idea to add a lot of creamer and sugar — that will defeat the purpose.
4. Vegetable or Tomato juice – These juices are full of fiber and antioxidants that will keep you full and help you to eat less. If you can find the low-sodium juice, even better!
5. Skim milk – Milk is a great source of Vitamin D, protein and calcium. It keeps bones strong and builds muscles. The best option is skim milk or at least low-fat. Some people even drink a little low-fat chocolate milk after a workout to help muscles recover.
Thanks to WedMD and Readers Digest for some insight into this article!
Our NUMBER #1 priority is to provide you with outstanding money-saving deals and opportunities and, in some way, to add value to your life and to the lives of those whom you love and care about. To accomplish this goal, we spend time researching and validating deals and offerings. Some deals involve products or services sold by merchants that have affiliate programs. If I find a product or service, which I believe is a “great deal,” I have no issue referring you to the product or service with an affiliate link. We may also allow third-party merchants to place text links, graphic buttons and/or banner ads on Sports Mom. I might get paid a commission if you use the link and/or buy the product. Whether you use the link or buy the product is entirely up to you.
Sports Mom routinely contains third-party advertising and links to external third-party websites. By providing advertising and links to other sites, Sports Mom does not guarantee, approve, or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link or advertising indicate any association with, or endorsement by, the linked site to the Sports Mom website. Sports Mom has no control over and makes no warranty or guarantee regarding the quality, usability, safety, morality or legality of any aspect of the items listed, the truth or accuracy of the listings or the ability of sellers to sell items or honor their coupon or promotion.
Restrictions typically apply to coupons and promotions. You are completely responsible for learning what restrictions apply to each coupon or promotion.