Top 10 Items to Pack In Your Car for Athletic Events
I know this may seem like a crazy article to write, but I can’t tell you how many trips I’ve had to take back and forth to the house and athletic events because I’ve forgotten something. Of course, packing your car can vary from sport to sport… but here is a general checklist for you.
1. Athletic gear- yes, I’ve forgotten my son’s baseball bag MANY times 🙂
2. Back up gloves, googles, swimsuits, shorts, extra clothes, tennis racket, etc,- you never know when something is going to break or your kid decides to spill his smoothie down his pants. Both of these have happened to us, so always have back-up gear and clothes.
3. Chairs or seats
5. Jackets, umbrella’s, gloves, hats- you never know when Mother Nature can strike
6. First Aid Kit- go here for a full list of what you need in your first aid kit
7. Cooler with plenty of water and snacks
8. Toys, games, iPad, activities to keep the little ones busy- I always have sidewalk chalk and balls, frisbees handy as well for other kids to play with especially if we are at tournaments
9. Sunscreen, hats and lip balm- hours out in the sun can be hard on the skin
10. Ice- it’s our best friend, from keeping us cool to icing sore arms
Again, this is just a small list, but a start to get your prepared for your sporting event! Feel free to leave a comment on any other necessary items you need in the car!
Our NUMBER #1 priority is to provide you with outstanding money-saving deals and opportunities and, in some way, to add value to your life and to the lives of those whom you love and care about. To accomplish this goal, we spend time researching and validating deals and offerings. Some deals involve products or services sold by merchants that have affiliate programs. If I find a product or service, which I believe is a “great deal,” I have no issue referring you to the product or service with an affiliate link. We may also allow third-party merchants to place text links, graphic buttons and/or banner ads on Sports Mom. I might get paid a commission if you use the link and/or buy the product. Whether you use the link or buy the product is entirely up to you.
Sports Mom routinely contains third-party advertising and links to external third-party websites. By providing advertising and links to other sites, Sports Mom does not guarantee, approve, or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link or advertising indicate any association with, or endorsement by, the linked site to the Sports Mom website. Sports Mom has no control over and makes no warranty or guarantee regarding the quality, usability, safety, morality or legality of any aspect of the items listed, the truth or accuracy of the listings or the ability of sellers to sell items or honor their coupon or promotion.
Restrictions typically apply to coupons and promotions. You are completely responsible for learning what restrictions apply to each coupon or promotion.