Tips for Buying Last Minute Gifts Online!
There is still time to do a little online shopping before the holidays. Don’t get me wrong time is running out but if you follow these simple tips, you will be sure to get your gifts by Christmas.
– Order as soon as possible. This may sound obvious, but some retailers say the deadline to ship gifts is December 21st. But you can still get it there before Christmas with overnight shipping after the 21st, it will just cost you a little more.
– Look for retailers that guarantee it will be there before Christmas. Some retailers are promising it will be there by Christmas or it’s free. So check to find those retailers and finish your shopping. Hint…Sports Authority is offering this!
– Sign up for your favorite retailers daily newsletters. This will allow you to find out about deals as soon as possible. And some retailers actually give you coupons in those emails. Either print them out or take your phone shopping so you can use those mobile coupons.
– Send online gifts directly to the recipient. Some online retailers will offer you online wrapping and cards. You will be able to send these gifts directly to the person its intended for. This will eliminate the middle man – or you – so the gift gets there on time.
– Ship directly to the store. If you ship your gifts to the store, it will get there faster. Picking up a gift at the store will save you time and money on shipping. Retailers usually don’t charge you shipping if it’s going to the store.
Our NUMBER #1 priority is to provide you with outstanding money-saving deals and opportunities and, in some way, to add value to your life and to the lives of those whom you love and care about. To accomplish this goal, we spend time researching and validating deals and offerings. Some deals involve products or services sold by merchants that have affiliate programs. If I find a product or service, which I believe is a “great deal,” I have no issue referring you to the product or service with an affiliate link. We may also allow third-party merchants to place text links, graphic buttons and/or banner ads on Sports Mom. I might get paid a commission if you use the link and/or buy the product. Whether you use the link or buy the product is entirely up to you.
Sports Mom routinely contains third-party advertising and links to external third-party websites. By providing advertising and links to other sites, Sports Mom does not guarantee, approve, or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link or advertising indicate any association with, or endorsement by, the linked site to the Sports Mom website. Sports Mom has no control over and makes no warranty or guarantee regarding the quality, usability, safety, morality or legality of any aspect of the items listed, the truth or accuracy of the listings or the ability of sellers to sell items or honor their coupon or promotion.
Restrictions typically apply to coupons and promotions. You are completely responsible for learning what restrictions apply to each coupon or promotion.