Cyber Monday this year is Monday, December 1st! It has also become a very popular day to shop. This day helps all the online retailers showcase their deals of the season and make up for any Black Friday shortfalls. But here are some rules to follow for Cyber Monday:
– Always make a list and set a budget ~ It’s really easy to shop online and spend way more than you wanted to. So make a list and only purchase the items on your list. And be sure to include a budget or you will overspend.
– Do some research and comparative shopping before you shop ~ Try and find out what the average or retail price of each item you are looking for. Then when you find a good deal, you can pull the trigger.
– Start with the online retailers you trust ~ Its always a good idea to stick with the retailers you trust with your money, prices and shipping. These retailers have already earned your trust so repay them with your business during the holidays.
– Sign up for retailers newsletters ~ Some retailers like Target are offering early Cyber Monday deals on November 30th. And if you sign up you will find out what those deals are ahead of time. So if you haven’t already signed up, sign up to receive retailers daily or weekly newsletters.
– Never pay for shipping ~ Cyber Monday is generally a day you should not plan to pay for shipping and I would advise you not to! If retailers want your business on Cyber Monday, the least they can do is pay for your shipping!
– Check the return policy ~ Make sure it will be easy to return any unwanted items. It’s good to know if you can return merchandise to the stores or if the retailer will pay for returns.
So here are some deals for upcoming Cyber Monday: